Calgary Boiler Repair
Boilers Calgary – DHL Mechanical Calgary is the best boiler installation, repair and maintenance company for your home and commercial heating needs. We Are boiler repair experts in Calgary and with our advanced technology and experienced plumbers, we can repair your boiler Calgary , provide quality products and services at the most competitive costs in Calgary and its neighborhood.
Our specialization includes new boiler installation, boiler repairs, emergency repairs, and seasonal and preventive maintenance. All our products and services conform to the Canadian Standard Association’s (CSA) quality guidelines for fuel efficiency, safety, performance, and eco friendly parameters. We ensure clean and hygienic environment within your home by eliminating all the probable risk factors associated with the boiler and heating systems.
Our Boiler Brands
The branded boiler products we install and replace have been tested for the CSA‘s quality and safety parameters under the harshest climatic conditions. Efficient design, construction, and working mechanism ensure optimum fuel consumption and maximum heating. Our brands include
- Boilers Calgary
- IBC Boilers
- Super Hot Boilers
- NTI Boilers
- Buderus Boilers
- LAARS Boilers
- Lochinvar Boilers
- Well-McLain Boilers
- Viessman Boilers
Quality Boilers and Durability
Our products work on propane and other natural gas tom deliver unlimited home heating and hot water supplies. Customized controls let you adjust the temperature, pressure, flow rate and the heating rate accurately.
- Condensing System: The condensing system in our boilers ensure maximum fuel conservation by reusing the latent heat from the exhaust flue gas. So, your monthly energy bills continue to at remain the lowest possible levels.
- Advanced products: Wall mounted models, Combi models, indirect heating, pool and spa heat exchangers, radiant heating, and hot water supplies are the assured functionality of our advanced products.
Hot Water Heating Systems
Our boilers can supply uninterrupted hot water supplies to your bathroom, kitchen, living room, and the other utility points in your home. Our expert plumbing works ensure the installation of the best insulated pipes, efficient water routing channels, durable plumbing accessories, and customized control mechanisms. We can suggest the most optimum capacity and type of boiler based on your hot water requirement and budget.
Radiant Heating Boiler
Our products utilize the advanced radiant heating mechanism with the Hydronic systems to keep your home warm during cold seasons. The benefits of our system include
- Efficient Heating: Our radiant systems work on the principles of electromagnetic wave transmission of heat. It is independent of the medium (air) through which it transmits the waves. Hence, the net heat gets transferred to the objects and the people in the room. Since there is no air heating, the loss due to air circulation is zero. Extended heat retention by the carpets, wool, linen, and other upholstery keeps the room warm for long hours. The efficiency rating of our systems goes beyond 90% to generate cost effective and fuel efficient heating.
- Durable Insulation: At Arpi, we provide the best insulation covering to the radiant heating pipes, joints, room walls, windows, ceiling, doors, and windows, etc. Our system conserves maximum heat by reducing the losses to near zero.
- In-floor Heating: The DHL Mechanical in-floor heating systems can work on hardwood, tiles, concrete and asphalt, carpets, marbles, and the other types of floors with equal efficiency. Our plumbers can install the systems over the existing flooring and provide additional flooring over the pipelines and the radiant heating panels. Or we can excavate the floor, prepare the base and then install the radiant heating system. We strive to ensure maximum heating with the minimum fuel consumption.
- Combination Boilers: Our highly efficient combination boilers can provide the multiple applications of hot water supplies and home heating. The switching systems we install ensure efficient working to ensure uninterrupted supplies of hot water for your showers, washers, heaters, and other appliances round the clock.